Thursday 13 March 2014

GRAPHIC 45 SWEET SENTIMENTS

The more muted colour pallet and Victorian like images lead me to create my very own spring scene in a jar! (A friend donated the jar so I didn't have to eat all those pickled onions myself!)







 
A piece of floristry oasis was used to created the grassed area in which images that were cut from the papers were placed. Flowers were cut and rolled and a twig from a tree in the garden used to make a blossom tree. The domed area on top of the jar was made using a polystyrene ball cut in half, ribbons were added to represent those that hang from a May pole. A real fun project to do!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, having seen this in the "really life" I just wanted to say how fabulous it is. It's vintage elegance in a jar
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have seen this IRL and the photo's don't do this gorgeous creation justice... tis beautiful x

    ReplyDelete