Friday 14 March 2014

KAISERCRAFT - THE LOOKING GLASS

As soon as I saw this paper I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. The bottle tells a story...



 
 
 
A glass bottle was used to represent the looking glass with Alice being visible "through" it. "Drink me" is a well known phrase but maybe the author intended this to have another meaning, "drink me and become intoxicated with me, its then you will go forward with no fear". The rabbit appears to be looking behind him, maybe he can hear the items jangling from the floating balloon and the Mad Hatter looks up as he sees it floating in. At times we are all curious about life and think that things are impossible, we are reminded that they are only impossible if we don't open our minds and try new things without fear of failure, its those days that will be ones to remember

 

No comments:

Post a Comment